- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers. Release # 05-050
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 192 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Dehumidifiers sold from 2003 to 2009 can overheat, smoke, melt and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Affected units have model numbers starting 580...
(Added: 4-Aug-2012 106 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Dishwashers May Pose Fire Hazard - Sears Kenmore dishwashers sold after February 1990 timer may catch fire. There have been 30 reports of timer failures due to shorting out and overheating. Recall release # 93-042
(Added: 15-Feb-1993 954 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 5)
- Kenmore Elite Ranges Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - The recall involves Sears Kenmore Elite 'dual fuel' stainless steel slide-in ranges made by Electrolux. The surface burner flame can go out while the gas is turned on. This can allow gas to escape which poses fire and burn hazards. Appliance model numbers starting 790.42603... and 790.42613... may be affected.
(Added: 20-May-2015 75 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Elite Slide-in Ranges Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard - The stainless steel trim below the range control panel can have a sharp edge, posing a laceration hazard. Various gas, electric and dual fuel models are affected. All models affected have a model number beginning 790... and were sold from May 2014 through April 2015.
(Added: 20-May-2015 83 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Evenheat™ Control Dryers Settlement
The Settlement resolves a lawsuit alleging that some Kenmore Elite clothes dryers with Evenheat™ technology have malfunctioned because of a defect in the electronic control board. Claim had to be postmarked no later than January 15, 2008. The settlement web site is no longer active. www.evenheatsettlement.com
(Added: 12-Nov-2007 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Freezer Energy Claim Rebate Program - DOE tested two Kenmore-branded chest freezers models 255.19502010 ('19502' or '1950') and model 255.19702010 ('19702' or '1970') and determined that neither basic model is in compliance with federal energy consumption law. Owners of those products are entitled to a rebate.
(Added: 26-Jun-2012 592 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- Kenmore Microwaves Recalled Due to Burn Hazard - This recall involves 1,000-watt countertop convection microwave ovens model 204.77603610. Incorrect wiring causes the microwave’s exterior to reach temperatures exceeding 183 degrees Fahrenheit, posing a burn hazard to the user.
Recall number: 20-020
(Added: 14-Nov-2019 26 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Oasis Washer Advisory -
Kenmore Oasis and Oasis HE washers may be eligible for an electronic control board upgrade that features new software designed to improve the spin performance and improve the detection of, and adjust for potential, out of balance situations. The affected machines were sold between March 2006 and March 2008.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 9-Jul-2009 51 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 9-Sep-2021 - 21:32:18
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2021. All rights reserved.