- Bosch and Siemens Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - About 476,500 dishwashers manufactured from May 1999 through July 2005 contain a component that can overheat posing a fire hazard. Model numbers starting SHE43C, SHE44C, SHE46C, SHE56C, SHU33, SHU42, SHU432, SHU43C, SHU53A and SL34A are affected. Release #09-100
(Added: 15-Jan-2009 2205 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch Expands Recall of Dishwashers Due to Fire Hazard - This recall expansion involves Bosch, Gaggenau, Jenn-Air and Thermador brand dishwashers. The dishwasher power cord can overheat and catch fire.
CPSC Recall number: 18-013
(Added: 20-Oct-2017 2215 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch Range Hoods Recalled - About 43 Bosch branded range hoods are being recalled due to possible shock hazard due to an improperly installed motor mounting screw. Alert #04-567
(Added: 20-Jul-2004 280 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 1)
- BSH Dishwasher Recall Due to Fire Hazard Expanded - This recall expansion involves Bosch, Gaggenau, Jenn-Air, Thermador and Kenmore brand dishwashers. The dishwasher power cord can overheat and catch fire. Health Canada recall number: RA-64822
(Added: 19-Oct-2017 101 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bsh Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves Bosch, Gaggenau, Jenn-Air, Thermador and Kenmore brand dishwashers. The dishwasher power cord can overheat and catch fire. Health Canada recall number: RA-55022
(Added: 01-Oct-2015 34 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Cove Dishwashers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - Cove 24-inch built-in dishwashers models DW2450 and DW2450WS with serial numbers 20000100 through 20044445 heating element can fail to properly shut off and can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected products were sold from February 2018 to March 2021. CPSC Recall # 21-151
Health Canada recall RA-75797
(Added: 16-Jun-2021 10 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Danby Upright Freezer - Danby 8.2 cu.ft. upright freezer model DUF808WE may experience a compressor malfunction affecting cooling performance. The affected appliances have a serial number that starts 011206, 011207 or 011208... and were sold at Costco between June 2012 and Aug. 2013.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 13-Sep-2013 39 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Danby Upright Freezers and Automatic Defrost All-Refrigerators - Approximately 3,000 Danby automatic defrost upright freezers and automatic defrost all-refrigerators manufactured between September 2002 and February 2004 manufactured by W.C. Wood Company could be a potential shock hazard when the defrost heater becomes exposed. Models affected include DFF1708W, DUF1704W and DUF1700W. CSA APB-11-05
(Added: 29-Sep-2005 176 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 13-Jun-2022 - 14:28:36