- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Thermador electric coil element cooktops model number TMH45PS may be miswired, which can pose a shock hazard to consumers. Alert #03-503
(Added: 11-Oct-2002 58 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Ceramic cooktops model CIT302DS/01 and CIT362DS/01 with electric and induction heating elements can come on by them self when off, creating a potential fire hazard. Release #07-207
(Added: 7-Jun-2007 117 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Gas Ranges Recalled - Thermador ranges model PRG484G and PRG486G may experience hot air vented below the small oven causing the metal surface on the door to get too hot, presenting a burn hazard to consumers. Release # 02-097
(Added: 04-Feb-2002 230 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Dishwasher Recall Expanded - About 17,300 Viking dishwashers sold in the USA and Canada manufactured before April 1, 2011 may contain an electrical component that can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Models affected include DDB200, FDB200, VDB200, DFB450, VDB450, VDB325 and DDB325.
(Added: 6-Aug-2015 131 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Dishwashers Recalled - Viking 24" dishwashers model DDB325, DFB450, VDB325 and VDB450 manufactured between May and September 2010 may experience an electrical component overheating, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 10-Apr-2012 57 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Burn Hazard - Viking Range has received 75 reports of gas ranges turning on by themselves, including three reports of burns and four reports of property damage claims. Various models covered by the recall.
(Added: 21-May-2015 303 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
- Viking Refrigerators with In-Door Dispensers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling Viking built-in side-by-side refrigerators with in-door water and ice dispensers model CVCSB5421D, CVCSB5481D, FDSB5421D, FDSB5481D, VCSB5421D and VCSB5481D. An electrical component in the refrigerators can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 11-Oct-2013 36 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking refrigerators, built-in SxS and bottom freezers recalled - Health Canada advises that Viking built-in refrigerator's doors can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers. Affected models include DDBB362, DDBB363, DDSB482, DDSB483, DDSB483D, DFBB362, DFBB363, DFSB482, DFSB483, DFSB483D, DTBB362, DTBB363, DTSB482, DTSB483, VCBB360, VCBB362, VCBB363, VCSB481, VCSB482, VCSB483 and VCSB483D.
(Added: 1-Jul-2009 423 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Viking refrigerators, built-in with bottom freezers recalled - Health Canada is expanding the recall of Viking built-in, bottom freezer refrigerators models DDBB363, DDBB536, DTBB363, DFBB363, DFBB536, FDBB5361, VCBB363, VCBB536, VCBB5361, VIBB363 and VIBB536. The refrigeratorís doors can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 25-Jul-2013 45 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 9-Sep-2021 - 21:32:18