- Health Canada - If you are a Canadian consumer, report a health and safety concern to Health Canada.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 143 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 618 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges Recalled - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high. Release # 01-236
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 954 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened. Recall release # 99-164
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 877 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models. Recall release # 95-023
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 1600 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Anaheim Manufacturing Recalls Disposals - Various models of Barracuda, Franke, Frigidaire, Gemline, Kitcheneater, Luxart, Moen, Stream33, Waste King and Kenmore 587... garbage disposers are being recalled because an internal metal component can break off and escape the disposal during use, posing an impact hazard. The units were manufactured between Nov.2015 and January 2017. CPSC Recall number: 17-129
(Added: 11-Apr-2017 243 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 6-Sep-2022 - 14:30:42
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2022. All rights reserved.