- GE French Door Refrigerators Recalled - GE French door refrigerators with fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish models GFE26JYM, GNE27EYM, GNE27JYM recalled. The freezer handle can detach when the freezer drawer is opened, posing a fall hazard. CPSC Recall number: 22-117
Health Canada recall HERE
(Added: 16-Apr-2022 0 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Health Canada - If you are a Canadian consumer, report a health and safety concern to Health Canada.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 139 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 615 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges Recalled - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high. Release # 01-236
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 950 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened. Recall release # 99-164
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 872 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models. Recall release # 95-023
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 1588 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 10-May-2022 - 16:05:53
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2022. All rights reserved.