- Health Canada - If you are a Canadian consumer, report a health and safety concern to Health Canada.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 147 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 622 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges Recalled - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high. CPSC Release # 01-236
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 959 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened. CPSC Recall release # 99-164
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 881 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models.
CPSC Recall release # 95-023
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 1637 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Anaheim Manufacturing Recalls Disposals - Various models of Barracuda, Franke, Frigidaire, Gemline, Kitcheneater, Luxart, Moen, Stream33, Waste King and Kenmore 587... garbage disposers are being recalled because an internal metal component can break off and escape the disposal during use, posing an impact hazard. The units were manufactured between Nov.2015 and January 2017.
CPSC Recall number: 17-129
(Added: 11-Apr-2017 258 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- ASKO Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - The dishwasher power cord can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected models include D5426, D5436, D5526, D5536, D5556 and D5656. CPSC Recall # 19-210
(Added: 26-Sep-2019 64 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 4-Jun-2023 - 15:48:33