- GE Monogram Gas Cooktop with Grill Recalled - If operating on liquefied petroleum ("LP" or propane) burners may fail to ignite or light if the gas control knob is left in a position between OFF and LITE, posing a risk of delayed ignition or explosion.
(Added: 25-Oct-2011 67 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges recalled - The wiring in the rear of General Electric Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Model numbers affected start J2B900... and J2B915... Release #09-189
(Added: 8-Apr-2009 162 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile Top-load Washers Recalled - An electrical component in GE Profile washers model WPGT9350, WPGT9360 and WPGT9150 can overheat and posa a fire hazard. CPSC Recall number 16-265
(Added: 15-Sep-2016 669 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile Top-load Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling GE Profile top-load washers. An electrical component in washers model WPGT9350, WPGT9360 and WPGT9150 can overheat and pose a fire hazard. Health Canada Recall # RA-60194
(Added: 15-Sep-2016 43 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Ranges and Wall Ovens Recalled - Approx. 28,300 General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and Americana brand free-standing 30" electric 'coil top' ranges and 27" and 30" double wall ovens are recalled because they have faulty wiring. This defect can cause the wiring to melt leading the oven to short circuit, stop working and pose a shock hazard to consumers. Alert #04-576
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 795 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
- GE Recall General Electric and Hotpoint Dishwashers - Models GSD500D, GSD500G, GSD540, HDA467, HDA477 and HDA487 manufactured between April 1983 and January 1989 utilize a 'heat dry' or 'energy saver' slide switch that can melt and ignite, presenting a fire hazard. Recall number: 00-006
(Added: 18-Oct-1999 1152 Hits Rating: 5.60 Votes: 5)
- GE recalls Monogram Gas Ranges - GE Monogram 36-inch and 48-inch gas ranges were manufactured with a design flaw that can cause an electrical arc between the wiring and adjacent gas supply tubes, posing a fire hazard. Release #06-055
(Added: 15-Dec-2005 188 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE SxS Refrigerators Settlement - General Electric and Hotpoint branded 20, 22 or 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerators manufactured by GE between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2002 to be compensated due to moisture problems.
(Added: 5-Jan-2006 340 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 2)
- GE, Moffat and Beaumark Dishwashers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling certain General Electric, GE Profile, Moffat and Beaumark plastic tub dishwashers with front controls. An electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 9-Aug-2012 114 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 9-Sep-2021 - 21:32:18