- Whirlpool Ranges and Ovens Recalled - About 24,500 Whirlpool and KitchenAid branded free-standing ranges, double wall ovens and oven/microwave combinations are being recalled due to possible shock hazard resulting from wire insulation melting. Alert #04-577
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 708 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - Whirlpool Corporation is announcing the voluntary recall of approximately 500,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore brand dishwashers. Wiring in the door latch may overheat and catch fire. Release # 96-133
(Added: 29-May-1996 1142 Hits Rating: 7.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Washer/Gas Dryer Combination Units Recalled - The gas dryer on these laundry centers sold under the Whirlpool Thin TwinŽ, Kenmore and General Electric SpacemakerŽ brand names can overheat and pose a fire hazard. Release # 02-192
(Added: 2-Jul-2002 331 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Whirlpool, KitchenAid and JennAir electric cooktops recalled - Health Canada is recalling certain 24", 30" and 36" electric glass-top cooktops with touch controls sold under the Whirlpool, KitchenAid, and JennAir brand names. The cooktop surface elements may come on by themselves, posing a fire or burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 29-Aug-2019 23 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Wolf 48-Inch Gas Ranges Recalled - Wolf 48-inch gas ranges with model numbers P48, PS48 and R48 could pose a burn hazard due to delayed ignition of gas in the 18-inch oven. Release #08-391
(Added: 3-Sep-2008 78 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Wolf Gas Range Recall - Delayed ignition of gas in the ovens and broilers can put consumers at risk of burn injuries and fires. The firms involved are aware of three incidents of delayed ignition involving these ranges, including two reports of consumers getting their eyebrows singed. Release # 02-022
(Added: 18-Oct-2001 283 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
This Page Created On: 13-Jun-2022 - 14:28:36
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2022. All rights reserved.