- LG Electric Range Recall - LG electric ranges with a smooth black ceramic glass top cooking surface are affected. Burners on the electric ranges can fail to turn off after being switched off, or the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers. Models included include LSB5611, LSB5682, LSC5622, LSC5633, LSC5674, LSC5683, LST5601 and LST5651. Also see www.lgelectricrangerecall.com/ and www.trailappliances.com/files/pdf/bc/recalls/LG-electric-range-recall-letter.pdf
(Added: 14-Nov-2012 96 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Ranges Recalled - LG Electric ranges model LRE30451, LRE30453, LRE30755, LRE30757, and LRE30955ST burners can fail to turn off after being switched off and the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately.
(Added: 08-Nov-2012 474 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Front-Loading Washer Mold and Odor Settlement - Civil Action Number 08-51 (MCA) (LDW). LG front-loading washers purchased between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006, you may be entitled to cash or other compensation as part of a class action settlement because it is alleged they had an undisclosed propensity to develop a Mold and/or mold-related Odor problem. Claim must be filed by October 10, 2016.
(Added: 30-Jul-2016 426 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Refrigerator Energy Use Modification/Rebate Offer - LG French-Door refrigerators *with door dispenser* may have exaggerated Energy Guide power consumption claims. In accordance with U.S. Department of Energy LG is offering a service modification and refund to owners of fridge models LFX21960, LFX21971, LFX21980, LFX23961, LFX25950, LFX25960, LFX25971, LFX25980, LMX21981 and LMX25981.
Rebate registration expired January 29, 2017
(Added: 14-Nov-2008 404 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Refrigerator Settlement - Owners of LG refrigerators may submit claims for cash payments for past 'No-Cooling' events. Covers numerous LG refrigerator models, with serial number ranging 401... to 712... Claim must be submitted by January 11, 2021.
(Added: 23-Sep-2020 576 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Refrigerators and Kenmore Trio Refrigerators - A faulty component in the condenser fan motor can short circuit. This could cause the condenser fan motor to overheat, posing a potential fire hazard to consumers. Release #05-213
(Added: 29-Jun-2005 473 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Top-Loading Washers Recalled - LG and Kenmore Elite top-loading washers manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011 when unbalanced can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use. LG models involved include WT5001CW, WT5101HV and WT5101HW. Kenmore models involved include [796.]29002, [796.]29272 and [796.]29278.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 1672 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Top-Loading Washing Machines Recalled - Health Canada is recalling LG branded top-loading washing machines model WT5001CW and WT5101HV. An unbalanced load can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use, posing a risk of injury to consumers.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 50 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Liebherr Refrigerators Recalled - Liebherr 30-inch bottom freezer built-in refrigerators' door can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers. Recall number: 11-153
(Added: 3-Mar-2011 69 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall incl. Jenn-Air - Liquid rinse-aid can leak from its dispenser and come into contact with the dishwasher’s internal wiring which can short-circuit and ignite, posing a fire hazard. Release #07-094
(Added: 1-Feb-2007 2625 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 9-Sep-2021 - 21:32:18